Cut the pumpkin into a few thicker slices (keep the round end to make a bowl) and peel them. Peel all the slices on the side with seeds, then chop them into cubes (like the croutons).
Peel the rest of the vegetables and boil them in 3 liters of cold water, with a little salt, together with half of the pumpkin cubes. Bring to a boil over low heat with a lid, about 30 minutes, then add the oil, concentrate, sugar, allow to cool and mix.
Meanwhile, fry the rest of the pumpkin croutons in butter, add a glass of water and let them harden until soft, then season.
Prepare the yolk and sour cream dressing, pour it into the soup and mix until smooth. Put the soup in the soup, add the hardened cubes, sprinkle with a little paprika and chopped greens, straighten the taste of salt and pepper.
From the round end of the pumpkin make a nice bowl, dig out the core until you leave a wall 1 cm thick, cut the edge with a knife according to your inspiration then rub the edge with a slice of beetroot.
Put the soup and the croutons in the bowl, then decorate with sour cream, paprika and parsley leaves.
Ligia & # 8217s Kitchen: Pumpkin Soup
It is known that raw foodists from all over the world ideally consume 75% raw and the rest cooked according to their preferences, therefore, I thought that from time to time I will present you easy and delicious cooked recipes. Today I will recommend one of our favorite soups, pumpkin pie soup with coconut milk. Besides the irreplaceable taste, what would be the reasons to consume this cheap and healthy food?
- Pumpkin pulp is a rich source of minerals such as copper, calcium, potassium and phosphorus.
- Pumpkin contains B & # 8211 complex vitamins such as folate, niacin, vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine), thiamine and pantothenic acid. Pumpkin consumption covers 8% of the daily requirement of vitamin B2 or riboflavin. Vitamin B2 is known to help the body better manage infections of bacterial origin.
- It is ideal for anemic people, because it contains vitamin B9 or folic acid, which has a basic role in the absorption of other nutrients.
- It is among the lowest calorie vegetables in the world, ie per 100 g, only 26 calories, without saturated fat.
- The yellow color draws our attention to the fact that it has a high content of antioxidants that prevent the appearance of cardiovascular diseases and beta-carotene, which has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Beta-carotene is a provitamin that will be converted by the body into vitamin A. 100 g of pumpkin providing 70% of the daily requirement of vitamin A.
- It contains many antioxidant vitamins, such as vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E.
- It has a high content of water and soluble fiber, this combination being ideal for cleaning the intestinal tract and preventing constipation. A cup of pumpkin covers a quarter of the recommended daily dose of soluble fiber.
- It regulates blood sugar, because it has a low content of natural sugar and a large amount of fiber. About 8 grams of sugar per cup of pumpkin, but in the same amount, has 7 grams of fiber. The high fiber content helps the body digest sugars in pumpkin more slowly, thus preventing immediate transport into the blood.
- Servings: 5
- Duration: 5 mins
- Difficulty: easy
- 2 slices of steamed pumpkin pie
- 1 liter of filtered water
- 100 ml organic coconut milk
- salt never tastes good
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
All the ingredients are added blender which will turn all the ingredients into a very delicate cream soup.
The soup is ideal to be consumed on the same day or can be stored for 24 hours in the refrigerator, in a lead-free glass container.
Pumpkin cream soup
Pumpkin cream soup is a tasty dish, ideal to prepare in early autumn, when the pumpkin season begins. Below we tell you the simplest and cheapest recipe for pumpkin cream soup, ready in 30 minutes.
Pumpkin Cream Soup Recipe:
Eating pumpkin brings a lot of benefits to the body. With a special flavor, pumpkin can be added to a lot of recipes, and the best known recipe is certainly pumpkin cream soup. A filling, aromatic and very tasty dish that is prepared from just a few ingredients and in just 30 minutes. Pumpkin cream soup can be eaten at lunch, but also at dinner as the main dish. Along with fresh croutons and a few pumpkin seeds sprinkled on top, here's how to make the best pumpkin cream soup!
Step by step recipe for pumpkin cream soup:
1. Peel a squash, grate it and boil it in salted water. Add a few drops of olive oil and bring to a boil over medium heat.
2. Meanwhile, peel the onion, celery, garlic, bell pepper and cook with the pumpkin. Allow to simmer over low heat.
3. Test if the vegetables have boiled and remove them from the sieve. Onions, garlic and peppers are set aside, and the pumpkin and celery are mixed with a mixer.
4. Mix the pumpkin puree with the juice in which it boiled, add olive oil, salt and pepper, as desired, and bring to a boil, then garnish with green parsley leaves and pepper slices fast. The pumpkin cream soup recipe is served with croutons.
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
500 g pumpkin
2 large potatoes, 1 carrot
1 kapia pepper, 1 small piece of celery
1 onion, 1 clove garlic
1 tablespoon of ginger root, cleaned and cut into cubes
100 g of butter or 3 tablespoons of olive oil
salt, white pepper (optional)
sour cream (optional)
parsley or green coriander
core of fried pumpkin seeds or croutons
Peel the vegetables and boil them in enough water to cover them, cut into small pieces, along with a tablespoon of ginger and whole onions. When they are cooked, remove the onion, add the crushed garlic, butter or olive oil, salt and white pepper to taste (only if the baby is over 1 year old) and pass the soup until it gets the desired texture. Serve hot soup with sour cream, if you are not fasting or vegetarian, and / or with fried pumpkin seeds or browned croutons. Sprinkle green coriander or green parsley on top. Good appetite!
Baked pumpkin salad with arugula and red onion sprouts
The weather outside invites me to soups and cooked meals, but I insist that at least once a day I have something fresh, such as a salad. Most of the time I choose red cabbage with capsicum, but this time my inspiration also came from the pumpkin.
A salad with a surprisingly sour taste from arugula, sweet from pumpkin and honey, sour from grapes and sweet and sour from red onion germs & # 8211 a wonder! Red onion germs are a natural antibiotic, they cleanse the blood, liver and destroy parasites & # 8211 can be found in the supermarket (I found them in Mega Image and Carrefour) & # 8211 be sure to check the expiration date, because the nutrients in the germs do not live more than 7 days.
Ingredients for Autumn Salad with arugula and baked pumpkin
3-4 hands of arugula leaves
10 Romanian white grapes
pumpkin seeds and sunflower, raw
olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Himalayan salt
Peel a squash, cut it into cubes, sprinkle with vinegar, oil and salt, mix well and let it bake in the oven at 150 degrees for half an hour. Wash the arugula well, and put it in a bowl with the grapes. In a bowl, mix extra virgin olive oil with lemon juice, salt, freshly ground pepper and raw seeds. Add the baked and cooled pumpkin over the arugula, pour the dressing and mix gently. Sprinkle with red onion sprouts, over which honey is dripped.
Pumpkin cream soup
I make pumpkin cream soup every fall. With weekly rehearsal as long as the season & # 8211 at the request of my daughter. It is one of her favorite soups (along with broccoli cream soup). The creamy, fine texture, the aroma of butter and leeks and the sweet taste of the pumpkin turn it into a gala soup, and can be served for pretentious dinners.
Crowned with crispy croutons and dripped with a wave of green oil from the same seeds, it meets any pretensions of gourmet connoisseurs.
I recently made a baked pumpkin cream soup & # 8211 recipe here. That option is also delicious, but its preparation takes longer.
For a tasty cream soup we recommend using a chicken soups or a concentrated vegetable soup (vegetable stock) & # 8211 recipe here.
From the ingredients below it results approx. 8-10 servings of creamy pumpkin pie soup.
Pumpkin Soup With Noodles
1. Put a wok pan on medium heat, add the curry paste, then cook for a minute.
2. Add the pumpkin, cut into pieces, then cook for 3 minutes, stirring to prevent sticking.
3. Put the coconut milk and soup, bring to a boil, then boil for 10-15 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
4. Cut pak choi, then add it to the soup, along with the noodles.
5. Boil for 2 minutes until the noodles are soft.
6. Divide the soup into bowls, decorate with fresh basil leaves and hot peppers, if desired.
You have to see it too.
Method of preparation
We unwrap the cauliflower in small bunches, wash it with more water and leave it in a strainer,
Vegetable cream soup
All the vegetables are boiled in water to cover them. When they have boiled, remove them from the water with the help