Finely chop the onion, and mix with the cow's milk and feta, chicly with 2 eggs, and mix well, well until it becomes a homogeneous paste.
Melt the butter together with the olive oil.
Grease 2 or 3 sheets of pie and place 4 or 5 tablespoons of cheese paste, spread on the whole sheet and roll in a roll. Grease the pan with butter and place the snail-shaped roll. Do the same with all the sheets, place them one after the other forming a spiral until the tray is full. Grease with butter mixed with oil.
Beat the other 2 eggs, add the milk and pour over the pie.
Place in a preheated oven over medium heat for 40 to 50 minutes. It depends on everyone's oven.
The pie is ready when it has browned on top!
Envelopes and & # 8220cigarettes & # 8221 with cheese
At the end of the week, I felt like some pâtés with salted cheese. And since I still had some thin sheets of pie and some cream cheese in the fridge (but it also goes with cottage cheese), I decided to make a kind of börek. I say kind of because these pastries invented by the Ottomans are usually made with yufka, some thin sheets that look like what you find in our pie shops, but still different. And to keep at least some of the charm of oriental flavors, I sprinkled some negrilica on my cigarettes and envelopes.Posted in 300-400 kcal, Appetizers, News, Oriental dishes Tags: appetizer, cheese appetizer, cheese, sheep cheese, turkish cuisine, cream cheese, pie sheets, negrilica, appetizer recipe, borek recipe with thin sheets, cheese pie recipe, cheese envelopes recipe, cheese cigarette recipe , Turkish recipe, telemea 4 Comments & # 187
Details recipe preparation Easter reinterpreted with chicken and salted cheese
- Wipe with an absorbent napkin 300 g of chicken breast LaProvincia . Put 1 tablespoon olive oil In a hot pan, add the chicken breast and brown for 3-4 minutes on each side. Take it out on a plate and leave it to cool.
- Put 30 g of fresh yeast in a large bowl, he adds 350 ml of warm milk and 20 g of sugar and let the yeast dissolve for 3-4 minutes.
- Add those 3 tablespoons olive oil left, 250 g of flour and mix well with a mixer or a wooden spoon. Add the rest of 250 g of flour, a pinch of salt and knead for 5 minutes or until you get a soft dough. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the dough rise for 35-40 minutes.
- Wash and chop finely 1 bunch of dill , 3 cloves green onions and 2 cloves of green garlic . Chop the chicken breast cooked into small pieces and put everything in a tall bowl.
- Laugh 200 g of salted telemea , crush well 300 g of cottage cheese and add everything to the bowl, with the rest of the chopped ingredients. Add 2 raw eggs and mix well.
- Taste the filling mixture and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut 3 pieces of dough of 100 g each, form 3 long ropes with similar dimensions and knit them.
- Spread 250 g of dough in the shape of a round sheet.
- Grease a round tray with a circumference of 28 cm with 20 g butter and put the round sheet of dough. The dough should cover the bottom and walls of the tray.
- Add the filling and even out with a spoon.
- Decorate with dough, beat 1 or and anoint the whole Passover.
- Put the Easter egg in the preheated oven at 180 ° C and keep it there for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the temperature to 160 ° C for the next 20 minutes.
- Let the Easter cool well and enjoy!
Donut appetizer from polenta with salted cheese
Because I had polenta on the menu the day before and because there was still a slice left uneaten, I thought of preparing this recipe for Donut appetizer from polenta with salted cheese.
They turned out very good, but few for my greedy ones, so I had to repeat the recipe as soon as possible.
I started from This Cheese Polenta Pillow Recipe. But I adapted it along the way and they didn't come out so crispy. They came out just like donuts with an airy interior and the taste of cheese with polenta.
And to give them extra flavor, I added some dried basil.
You can flavor them to your liking, with thyme, rosemary, paprika, cumin, or whatever else comes to mind. I assure you I'm great.
The appetizer donuts made of polenta with salted cheese are served as a snack in front of computers or televisions. I go served with green onions, or with a cup of yogurt.
* Remember that I am waiting for you every day with many recipes, new ideas and many other news and so on facebook page
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds
And in the group you will be able to upload your recipes with inspired dishes from the blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more.
Easter with salted cheese - the traditional Moldovan recipe
One of the most important Christian holidays is approaching - the Resurrection of the Lord. As tradition says, in the days before Easter, Moldovan housewives prepare traditional dishes and paint eggs. The queen of the Easter table is salted Easter with cottage cheese. How to prepare this traditional Moldovan Easter, see below. Good luck with that!
We start preparing the dough for the salty Easter, called by the chefs and "Ordinary bread sprinkled". Mix the 20 g of yeast with half a glass of milk, add 2 eggs, 1 glass of milk, salt, sugar, salt, mix, put in a warm place for 1 hour, covering the dough with a cloth.
Then add the remaining flour, milk, make the dough, let it "rest" for 25-30 minutes.
The cheese for the filling is mixed with salt and an egg. The dough is divided into 2 unequal parts - 60 and 40%. The larger part, after it has been given a spherical shape, is stretched, the round layer obtained is placed in a form or tray for bread with high edges, greased with oil. The rest of the dough is divided in two, 2 twists are formed.
A twist is placed circularly near the curb. The other is divided into 2 parts, one of which is further divided into two. The three twists obtained are placed on the cross in the shape of a cross.
The cheese mixed with salt and eggs is placed in the four compartments obtained. Grease Easter with beaten egg, bake at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes. The degree of preparation of the product is determined with the help of the wooden stick - when piercing it should not remain dough.
Borek - the best Turkish pie
There are plenty of ways to make br & acircnză pie, but none compare to borek, the classic pie known in oriental cuisine. It is a pie with salted cheese, in layers, with thin sheets of pie.
You can also make borek in the form of bars, with thin rolled br & acircnza rolled & icircn pie sheets, but that requires more patience. You can also add spinach, greens, or any other spices you like & icircn pie. Today we present you the simplest recipe.
- 10 pie sheets
- 4-5 eggs
- 600 g of cheese
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Crush the cheese in a bowl and mix it with the beaten eggs. Depending on the texture, you can put more or less eggs in the composition. Season with salt (if the cheese is not already salty) and pepper to taste.
Mix a few tablespoons of oil with melted butter and a little water. Prepare a tray in which you will bake the pie and grease it with this mixture. Place two sheets of pie as a base, taking care to grease them with the mixture.
Add a layer of the cheese mixture, then another sheet which you grease with oil, butter and water. Repeat the procedure until you finish the ingredients. The layer of cheese between the pie sheets should not be very thick.
Grease the top sheet and bake the pie for 30-40 minutes or until nicely browned.
Serve after it has cooled. Good appetite!
You have to see it too.
"Banitsa" & # 8211 Bulgarian pie with salted, brown and very tasty cheese! Here are 2 recipes that will delight you!
"Banitsa" is one of the most famous dishes of traditional Bulgarian cuisine. This is a layered pie, most often filled with salted cheese. There are many types of "banitsa". They differ both in the filling and in the way the dough is prepared. We present below 2 recipes for Bulgarian pie, which is prepared amazingly simple and fast. Choose your favorite recipe and surprise your loved ones with a real culinary masterpiece.
Recipe No. 1 & # 8211 Filo pie with salted cheese
-300-350 g of salted cheese
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare a form or baking tray with a higher border. Grease it with butter or vegetable oil.
2. Arrange 2 sheets of dough in the form. Cover the dough with 50-60 g of crumbled cheese (do not overdo it with cheese, as the pie has many layers). Alternate the layers of dough and cheese until you assemble the pie. The last layer must be the dough.
3. Cut the pie into square portions (you will get about 12 servings). Pour the melted butter into the mold. Try to cover the pie with a uniform layer of butter.
4. Beat the eggs a little, then mix them with warm milk (at room temperature). Get a homogeneous mass. Pour the resulting mixture into the baking dish. Also, try to cover the pie with the sauce as evenly as possible.
5. Shake the baking tin a little, then put it in the preheated oven at 180 ° C. Bake until golden brown and the sauce will stick.
Recipe No. 2 & # 8211 Puff pastry pie
-400 g of puff pastry dough without yeast
-filling to taste (salted cheese, potatoes, leek with egg or cottage cheese with sugar and raisins)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Spread the dough a little and cut it into 2 equal parts. Grease a baking tin (with a higher border) with butter or vegetable oil. It is best to use a rectangular shape, 26 x 19 cm. Arrange a countertop in the baking dish and cover it with an even layer of filling.
2. Cover the filling with the second top and cut the pie into portions of the desired size. Pour the melted butter over the pie.
3. Beat the eggs with the milk until you get a homogeneous mass. Pour the resulting mixture into the baking dish.
4. Shake the baking tin a little, then put it in the preheated oven at 180 ° C. Bake until golden brown and the sauce will stick.
We prepare the composition for the filling
Mix in a bowl, all the cheeses and add the finely chopped green dill and cream. Mix the egg whites well with a pinch of salt until they reach volume and lightly incorporate them into the cheese composition.
Depending on how dense the composition is, we can add 1-2 tablespoons of semolina, or even a tablespoon of cornstarch. But these are optional, we only add them if we find the cheese composition too soft. We can even give up the cream, but it will give a special creaminess to the filling.
Peasant Easter with salted cheese
Before raisins, lemon peel or other flavors appeared, our great-grandmothers used to prepare this Easter. They used salted sheep's or cow's cheese and made a cross out of cozonac dough on top. They then went to church with Easter, cozonac and red ouple to be consecrated.
What you need for peasant Easter
For the dough
For the filling
How to prepare peasant Easter
Rub the yeast with 2 tablespoons of sugar, milk and flour until you get a paste. Allow the mayonnaise to rise until it doubles in volume, then add it over the sifted flour. Add the rest of the ingredients at room temperature and knead until you get a smooth dough, not too hard. You let it grow until it doubles in volume.
Combine the salted cheese, you can use a mixture of cottage cheese with sheep's cheese, with the yolks, sugar, cream and mix.
Set aside a quarter of the dough, and spread the rest and place it in a round, lined tray, and put the composition, then level it. From the remaining dough you make a braided cross, which you place over the Easter. Grease the Easter egg with a beaten egg and keep it in the oven until browned.
Borek with salted cheese - Recipes
Rarely do I feel like something salty, usually I'm always looking for something sweet, but once a thousand years I find something delicious that fits perfectly with my current desires (and what I have in the fridge) so I decided to do this wonderful Fluffy pie with salted cheese. I know that the dough I bought is much more practical, but as usual, I like to make everything from scratch (plus I don't like to use puff pastry or any kind of dough I bought at all), I found the dough recipe on a Russian gastronomic channel and it's absolutely gorgeous, I warmly recommend you to try it too, with any kind of filling you like.
- 500g flour
- 7g of dry yeast
- half a teaspoon of salt
- 250ml milk
- 50g granulated sugar
- 40g butter (80% fat)
- an egg
- 30ml oil
- 300g Telemea cheese
- 300g sweet cottage cheese (5% fat)
- 2 large eggs
- salt (to taste)
- The first time I prepared dough:
- I mixed the flour with salt and yeast.
- Separately I heated the milk a little and added the sugar, then I mixed it until it melted.
- I added the sweetened milk over the flour, then I added the melted and cooled butter plus an egg.
- I mixed everything with a fork until a homogeneous and sticky dough formed.
- I set aside the fork and began to knead the dough with my hand moistened with oil. I kneaded the dough for approx. 10 min. always moistening my hand with oil until I used all the oil.
- I put the resulting dough in a bowl greased with oil, covered it with cling film and let it rise for an hour (it should triple in volume).
- While the dough is growing, I prepare it cheese filling: I mixed the telemea cheese, given through the large grater, with the sweet cow's cheese, with the eggs and then I adjusted the salt. I set the filling aside and rolled out the dough.
- First, I turned on the oven at 170 degrees C and prepared a tray of about 20x40cm in which I put baking paper.
- I divided the dough into 8 equal parts, each eighth I spread it as thin as I could, I greased with melted butter and cooled half a sheet, then I folded it.
- I put a spoonful of cheese filling on both ends and rolled each end as tight as I could to the middle of the sheet (it's very hard for me to describe, so I hope the video is more useful). If you find it too hard, you can fold the pies however you like, but keep in mind to spread the dough very well to balance the amount of dough with the filling.
- I placed the pies in the tray, then covered them with cling film and left them for 30 minutes to grow a little.
- I greased each pie with beaten egg well, then put the tray in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
- The pies are served either hot or cold and can be stored at room temperature for 2-3 days or in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
I hope you liked my proposal, and if you have any questions about how to prepare it or the ingredients used for it Fluffy pie with salted cheese, are at your disposal for any questions. Do you like cheese pies? Do you have a favorite cheese pie recipe? You would also like to see other salty snacks reproduced here on the blog or on my channel Youtube ? By the way & # 8230 Don't forget to visit me on my channel Youtube and subscribe so you don't miss future videos.
Until the next sweet recipe, I wish you success in everything you set out to do, a lot of peace and Have fun!